GSB is thrilled to offer a robust afterschool program for the 22/23 academic year. You’ll find a mix of visual arts, performing arts, STEM topics, sports/movement and music. GSB aims to develop each student’s interests as well as to introduce new topics for exploration. Middle School students and older may also develop their own clubs throughout the year, and teachers may offer other shorter term activities based on interest.
In addition to after-school our music teachers offer private music lessons at GSB.
Location and Class Size
Most of our classes take place at GSB. There is a minimum of 6 or 8 students per after school class, depending on the offering; maximum class size varies as indicated. If there are fewer than the required number of students registered for a class, GSB reserves the right to cancel the program.
Session Times and Hours
GSB’s after school programs run for one full school year; students stay in the same course for both semesters. Please check the GSB Calendar 2022/23 for details.
First day of After School: Monday, September 12, 2022
Last day of After School: Tuesday, June 27, 2022
After school sessions: 3:45 – 5:15
Pickup/Dismissal 5:15 – 5:30
Registration, Tuition, and Payment
- Registration for after school is available online at active.com
- For grades 6-9, Register for French by July 23, 2022, so we can plan accordingly.
- For all registration Active.com charges a fee of $5.
- The fee for most classes is $1,500 per session/year.
- Classes which require more resources are $1,800 (Science and Technology classes).
- Tuition can be paid in full at registration or in two installments. The first installment is due at registration and the second installment is due on October 15th.
- The cancellation fee is 50% of the total cost if you inform us before October 15th. If you cancel after October 15th, we are unable to offer a refund.
Registration and payment for private music lessons is with the teacher directly.
Melissa Bourgeois, Assistant Principal
Sonja Einoedter, Senior Director of Operations
email@example.com; Logistics & Operations
ACCESS THE FULL PROGRAM HERE